2/3 cup BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
2/3 cup BBF Organic Coconut Sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1 large egg
1 egg yolk
1 3/4 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1 cup paleo-friendly chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease 4 Small cast iron skillets, or 1 larger cast iron skillet with coconut oil.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, whisk together the coconut oil and coconut palm sugar until smooth. Beat in the Vanilla, egg and egg-yolk until fully combined.
3. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until fully combined and dough forms.
4. Stir in the paleo friendly chocolate chips, chunks, or candies. Transfer mixture into the 4 cast iron skillets, using a rubber spatula.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the center is just set and edges start to turn golden brown.
6. Allow to cool for a bit, then top with your favorite dairy-free ice cream and enjoy!
***ice cream & chocolate candies make recipe not paleo. We recommend only using paleo-friendly chocolate chips.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.