2/3 cup BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
2/3 cup BBF Organic Coconut Sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1 large egg
1 egg yolk
1 3/4 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1 cup paleo-friendly chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease 4 Small cast iron skillets, or 1 larger cast iron skillet with coconut oil.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, whisk together the coconut oil and coconut palm sugar until smooth. Beat in the Vanilla, egg and egg-yolk until fully combined.
3. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until fully combined and dough forms.
4. Stir in the paleo friendly chocolate chips, chunks, or candies. Transfer mixture into the 4 cast iron skillets, using a rubber spatula.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the center is just set and edges start to turn golden brown.
6. Allow to cool for a bit, then top with your favorite dairy-free ice cream and enjoy!
***ice cream & chocolate candies make recipe not paleo. We recommend only using paleo-friendly chocolate chips.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.