1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
3 Tbsp Pbfit powder
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
1/4 cup Oatsome
1 Tbsp vanilla
3/4 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
2 cups dairy-free chocolate chips - semi sweet or dark
1. In a mixer cream together 1/2 cup coconut oil and sugars. Then add the Oatsome and vanilla.
2. Add the flour,salt and pbfit powder, mix until well combined. Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
3. In a microwavable safe bowl, melt the semi- sweet chocolate chips and 2 Tbsp of the coconut oil together. Do it in 30 second increments until fully melted and combined.
4. Line a regular sized muffin pan. Spoon a tablespoon of the melted chocolate in the bottom of each cup. Place the muffin tin into the fridge or freezer until the chocolate is solid, about 10 mins.
5. Remove the tin from the freezer. Roll a walnut sized ball of cookie dough. Place into each cup, on top of the chocolate. Flatten until it almost reaches the edge.
6. Cover each cup with just enough chocolate to cover the cookie dough.
7. Place back in fridge or freezer until firm.