Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1 cup oat flour
¼ cup BBF Organic Cacao Powder
½ tsp xanthan gum
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
¼ cup BBF Monk Fruit Blend
$15.08Add to cart
¼ cup organic cane sugar
1 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil
$12.27 – $21.98Select options
1/2 cup BBF Avocado mayo
For Chocolate Frosting
1/2 stick or 4 oz Vegan Butter
2 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
½ cup BBF Organic Cacao Powder
3 ounces melted dark vegan chocolate
Pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups powder sugar
2-3 Tbsp BBF Oatsome Organic Oat Milk
Instructions for Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees for Convection Bake 325 degrees.
2. In a separate bowl combine oat flour, cacao powder, xanthan gum, salt and baking soda whisk together and set aside.
3. In an electric mixing bowl combine sugars, mayo and avocado oil whisk on medium speed for 1 minute till combined. Add in dry ingredient mixture and whisk till combined about 30 seconds. Add water and finish whisking on medium speed for about 1 minute until batter is smooth and well combined. Do not over mix.
4. Scoop into paper lined muffin tins.
5. Bake for 17-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean or tops of muffins spring back when touched.
6. Let cool before frosting.
7. Frost and enjoy!
Instructions for Chocolate Frosting
1. In an electric mix cream together vegan butter and coconut oil cream till well combined.
2. Add in cacao powder and cream till combined.
3. Add in melted chocolate making sure your chocolate is cool to touch or it will melt your mixture. Cream well.
4. Add in powder sugar and continue creaming till mixture is smooth, as you continue mixing it will become slightly stiff.
5. Add in 2-3 Tablespoons oat milk and cream together if your frosting is still a little stiff add a little more oat milk and cream till it is smooth and spreadable.
6. Frost and decorate as desired.
7. Enjoy your chocolate treat!