9 egg yolks
6 Tbsp white sugar, divided
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups Oatsome Chocolate
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1. preheat oven to 300 degrees
2. Beat egg yolks, 4 Tablespoons white sugar and vanilla extract together in a mixing bowl until creamy.
3. Pour oat milk into a saucepan and stir over low heat until it almost comes to a boil. Remove from heat immediately. Stir into the egg yolk mixture; beat until combined.
4. Pour milk mixture back into the saucepan and continue cooking on low until mixture lightly coats the back of a spoon about 3 minutes. Remove mixture from heat immediately and pour into 4 individual creme brulee dishes.
5. Bake in the preheated oven on a sheet tray until set. When you gently tap each dish it should have a slight movement as one solid pudding.
6. Remove from the oven and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
Preheat the oven to broil.
7. In a small bowl combine the remaining 2 Tablespoons of white sugar and brown sugar. Sift this mixture evenly over custard. Place the dish under the broiler until sugar melts, about 2 minutes. Watch carefully so as not to burn.
8. Serve immediately.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.