9 egg yolks
6 Tbsp white sugar, divided
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups Oatsome Chocolate
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1. preheat oven to 300 degrees
2. Beat egg yolks, 4 Tablespoons white sugar and vanilla extract together in a mixing bowl until creamy.
3. Pour oat milk into a saucepan and stir over low heat until it almost comes to a boil. Remove from heat immediately. Stir into the egg yolk mixture; beat until combined.
4. Pour milk mixture back into the saucepan and continue cooking on low until mixture lightly coats the back of a spoon about 3 minutes. Remove mixture from heat immediately and pour into 4 individual creme brulee dishes.
5. Bake in the preheated oven on a sheet tray until set. When you gently tap each dish it should have a slight movement as one solid pudding.
6. Remove from the oven and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
Preheat the oven to broil.
7. In a small bowl combine the remaining 2 Tablespoons of white sugar and brown sugar. Sift this mixture evenly over custard. Place the dish under the broiler until sugar melts, about 2 minutes. Watch carefully so as not to burn.
8. Serve immediately.