9 egg yolks
6 Tbsp white sugar, divided
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups Oatsome Chocolate
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1. preheat oven to 300 degrees
2. Beat egg yolks, 4 Tablespoons white sugar and vanilla extract together in a mixing bowl until creamy.
3. Pour oat milk into a saucepan and stir over low heat until it almost comes to a boil. Remove from heat immediately. Stir into the egg yolk mixture; beat until combined.
4. Pour milk mixture back into the saucepan and continue cooking on low until mixture lightly coats the back of a spoon about 3 minutes. Remove mixture from heat immediately and pour into 4 individual creme brulee dishes.
5. Bake in the preheated oven on a sheet tray until set. When you gently tap each dish it should have a slight movement as one solid pudding.
6. Remove from the oven and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
Preheat the oven to broil.
7. In a small bowl combine the remaining 2 Tablespoons of white sugar and brown sugar. Sift this mixture evenly over custard. Place the dish under the broiler until sugar melts, about 2 minutes. Watch carefully so as not to burn.
8. Serve immediately.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.