8 oz chocolate
5 Tbsp PBfit
4 Tbsp water
3 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil
6 chocolate sandwich cookies
small candy eyes
1. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or using a double boiler. Add 2 Tbsp of the coconut oil to your melted chocolate and stir til incorporated.
2. Place mini muffin liners in your mini muffin pan.
3. Put a spoonful of chocolate in each one, filling ⅓ of the way up. Place muffin tray the freezer to allow the chocolate harden.
4. While the chocolate is hardening. Mix the Pbfit and water together, add the last Tablespoon of Coconut oil to the pbfit.
5. Once the chocolate is hardened remove the muffin tray from freezer. Add a spoonful of the peanut butter mixture to each candy.
6. Cover with remaining chocolate.
7. Place in freezer to allow the entire candy to harden.
8. While the Pbfit cups are in the freezer. Take you sandwich cookies, twist them a part and scrape the filling into a small bowl. Carefully break each cookie in half to be used as bat wings.
9. Once the Pbfit cups are fully hardened. Remove the muffin lining from the outside. Taking one half of a cookie, put a little bit of the cookie filling on one corner and place on one half of the Pbfit cup to create the wings, repeat on the other side.
10. Take a little bit of the cookie filling and place on the back of each candy eye and place in the middle of the pbfit cup to complete the bat. Repeat the process with the remaining candies.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.