8 oz chocolate
5 Tbsp PBfit
4 Tbsp water
3 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil
6 chocolate sandwich cookies
small candy eyes
1. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or using a double boiler. Add 2 Tbsp of the coconut oil to your melted chocolate and stir til incorporated.
2. Place mini muffin liners in your mini muffin pan.
3. Put a spoonful of chocolate in each one, filling ⅓ of the way up. Place muffin tray the freezer to allow the chocolate harden.
4. While the chocolate is hardening. Mix the Pbfit and water together, add the last Tablespoon of Coconut oil to the pbfit.
5. Once the chocolate is hardened remove the muffin tray from freezer. Add a spoonful of the peanut butter mixture to each candy.
6. Cover with remaining chocolate.
7. Place in freezer to allow the entire candy to harden.
8. While the Pbfit cups are in the freezer. Take you sandwich cookies, twist them a part and scrape the filling into a small bowl. Carefully break each cookie in half to be used as bat wings.
9. Once the Pbfit cups are fully hardened. Remove the muffin lining from the outside. Taking one half of a cookie, put a little bit of the cookie filling on one corner and place on one half of the Pbfit cup to create the wings, repeat on the other side.
10. Take a little bit of the cookie filling and place on the back of each candy eye and place in the middle of the pbfit cup to complete the bat. Repeat the process with the remaining candies.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.