Peanut butter and chocolate-- a classic combination.
Chocolate peanut butter bites are quick, easy, and bake-free! Recipes with peanut butter offer a rich, creamy, and smooth taste, combined with mouth-watering chocolate to make an always-delicious snack. Health implications may make people wary of eating these decadent treats, but using ingredients like peanut butter powder and organic cacao powder can help remedy this concern. They are healthy alternatives to their traditional counterparts, containing significantly lower calorie counts along with additional health benefits.
For those chocolate lovers, you will appreciate the flavorful taste of our organic cacao powder. This cacao powder comes from organic cocoa beans that are grown in the coastal plains of Peru. The seeds are handpicked, dehusked, dried, and fermented; followed by being ground, pulverized, and pressed to produce cacao powder. It offers the pleasure of enjoying decadent chocolate, while receiving additional health benefits such as fiber, natural flavanol antioxidants, proteins, vitamins, and minerals. Try it with your smoothies, yogurts, or puddings.
Organic coconut flour can be used in similar ways as regular white flour, but it provides you with greater health benefits. For example, as opposed to the one-half gram of fiber in white flour, organic coconut flour offers five grams of fiber. Also, organic coconut flour provides only nine grams of carbs, as opposed to the twelve grams found in white flour. These benefits make it an ideal alternative for consumers that are gluten-free or on the keto diet. It also comes with a coconut flavor, from the ground coconut, offering a tropical twist to your recipes.
Below is an easy recipe for chocolate peanut butter bites that use our PBfit peanut butter powder, organic cacao powder, and organic coconut flour to create a delicious low-calorie treat:
2 Tbsp PBfit® mixed with H2O
2 Tbsp maple syrup
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Cacao Powder
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Flour
4 Tbsp shredded coconut
1. Put all ingredients in a bowl and add some water. Alternatively, you can use a food processor for two to three minutes to mix up your ingredients.
2. Mix up the dough until it is easy to handle. If needed, shredded coconut can be used to firm up the mixture. If you use the food processor, you can also cover and refrigerate to thicken.
3. Mold the dough into sizable balls (this recipe makes 8 chocolate peanut butter bites). For more, either double the recipe or reduce size of bites.
Sprinkle shredded coconut over the chocolate bites for a textured feel.
4. Spread the bites onto a plate/tray and place them in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
5. Enjoy, then refrigerate or freeze the extras (if there are any left!).
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.