4 large eggs
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/4 cup low-fat greek yogurt
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 cup PBfit
1/2 cup LIVfit Superfood Organic Plant Protein
1/3 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil, for pan
1. In a large bowl, whisk eggs until well blended. Whisk in almond milk, yogurt, agave and vanilla. Stir in plant protein, baking powder and salt. Stir with wooden spoon until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips.
2. Preheat skillet or griddle over medium-low heat. When hot, brush with coconut oil. Drop batter by ¼ cupfuls on skillet and spread into circles. Cook until tops begin to bubble and undersides are golden, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook until golden on other side, about 1 minute.
· ¾ cup almond milk
· ¾ cup BBF Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
· ½ cup BBF Organic Cacao
1. In a small saucepan, heat almond milk over medium heat until steaming. Add half of the palm sugar and whisk until blended. Add half of the cacao, whisk, add the rest of the palm sugar, whisk and whisk in the remainder of the cacao. Once it comes to a light boil, reduce heat to low and cook for several minutes, until sauce thickens slightly.
2. Drizzle over pancakes and serve.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.