1 Scoop vanilla protein powder
1/4 Cup brown rice flour
2 Tbsp BBF organic coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 egg white
2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
3/4 c + 2 Tbsp cashew/almond milk
1 cinamon roll questbar
1 Cup shredded carrot
1. Preheat over for 5min on 400’F
2. Add your dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Combine your dry ingredients well and add your wet ingredients on top.
4. Lastly, add in your shredded carrots and small chopped up cinnamon roll questbar.
5. Fold in and add additional 1tbsp of milk at a time if the batter is too thick.
6. Spray your cupcake liners with nonstick cooking spray.
7. Divide your batter equally in 8 cupcakes.
8. Bake for 30min on 250’F or until the toothpick comes out clean.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.