1 Scoop vanilla protein powder
1/4 Cup brown rice flour
2 Tbsp BBF organic coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 egg white
2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
3/4 c + 2 Tbsp cashew/almond milk
1 cinamon roll questbar
1 Cup shredded carrot
1. Preheat over for 5min on 400’F
2. Add your dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Combine your dry ingredients well and add your wet ingredients on top.
4. Lastly, add in your shredded carrots and small chopped up cinnamon roll questbar.
5. Fold in and add additional 1tbsp of milk at a time if the batter is too thick.
6. Spray your cupcake liners with nonstick cooking spray.
7. Divide your batter equally in 8 cupcakes.
8. Bake for 30min on 250’F or until the toothpick comes out clean.