1 Tbsp BBF* Organic Agave
1 1/4 Cup warm water
1 envelope dry yeast
2 Tbsp BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
3 1/4 Cups whole wheat pastry flour
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 Cup BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
Pinch of cinnamon sugar
1. Combine warm water, BBF* Organic Agave and yeast.
2. Stir until dissolved.
3. Let stand in warm place until a thin layer of foam covers the surface (about 5 minutes). If the mixture is clumpy or clear, throw away and start over with a new package of yeast.
4. In a mixer or food processor, combine flour, salt, 2 Tbsp BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil and water/yeast mixture.
5. Blend until dough forms a ball. Divide ball into 4 equal balls. Take each ball and work into a flat shape.
6. In a frying pan, heat 1/4 cup of BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil on low heat. When the oil is hot, place flat dough in the oil and let cook until the bottom is golden brown.
7. Flip the dough and cook the other side thoroughly.
Do not use high heat as the dough will not cook through to the middle.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods