1 Tbsp BBF* Organic Agave
1 1/4 Cup warm water
1 envelope dry yeast
2 Tbsp BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
3 1/4 Cups whole wheat pastry flour
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 Cup BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
Pinch of cinnamon sugar
1. Combine warm water, BBF* Organic Agave and yeast.
2. Stir until dissolved.
3. Let stand in warm place until a thin layer of foam covers the surface (about 5 minutes). If the mixture is clumpy or clear, throw away and start over with a new package of yeast.
4. In a mixer or food processor, combine flour, salt, 2 Tbsp BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil and water/yeast mixture.
5. Blend until dough forms a ball. Divide ball into 4 equal balls. Take each ball and work into a flat shape.
6. In a frying pan, heat 1/4 cup of BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil on low heat. When the oil is hot, place flat dough in the oil and let cook until the bottom is golden brown.
7. Flip the dough and cook the other side thoroughly.
Do not use high heat as the dough will not cook through to the middle.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.