12 oz brioche or challah, cut into 1 - inch cubes
2 cups Oatsome oat milk
5 large eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 cup boiling water, plus more for pan
1/2 cup caramel sauce to garnish with if desired
1. Lightly grease a 10-inch pie baking dish; set aside. Put bread in prepared pie dish.
2. In a large bowl whisk eggs, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Whisk oat milk into egg mixture. Pour over bread; Let stand 5 minutes, and press occasionally to submerge bread. Let sit 15 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Set the dish in a roasting pan; transfer to the oven. Pour boiling water into the pan to reach about halfway up the sides of the dish.
5. Bake until golden brown, about 50 minutes. Let the dish cool on a rack for 10 to 20 minute
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.