1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup BBF Organic Chia Seeds
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Place all ingredients into a bowl and combine well.
3. Using a spoon, drop clusters onto a parchment lined baking sheet forming mounds.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes- until the coconut just begins to turn golden.
5. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
6. Place Chocolate chips in a small plastic sandwich bag and microwave till melted. Cut a
tiny hole in one corner and drizzle chocolate over each cluster.
7. Place baking sheet in fridge or freezer to harden the chocolate.
8. Carefully remove the clusters from the pan once chocolate is firm to the touch.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.