Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup BBF Organic Chia Seeds
$12.89Add to cart
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Place all ingredients into a bowl and combine well.
3. Using a spoon, drop clusters onto a parchment lined baking sheet forming mounds.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes- until the coconut just begins to turn golden.
5. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
6. Place Chocolate chips in a small plastic sandwich bag and microwave till melted. Cut a
tiny hole in one corner and drizzle chocolate over each cluster.
7. Place baking sheet in fridge or freezer to harden the chocolate.
8. Carefully remove the clusters from the pan once chocolate is firm to the touch.