Note:1 large loaf or 2 small loafs
1/2 cup BBF Coconut flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbsp cinnamon
4 large eggs
1/4 cup Agave syrup
1/4 cup Coconut oil, melted
1 1/3 cups Mashed Banana (330g)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil, and line the bottom with parchment paper, and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a separate, large bowl, beat the eggs together with the agave and oil (for the bread)
4. Add the mashed banana into the honey and oil mixture, along with the vanilla and beat, using an electric mixer until the batter is smooth and the banana is well mixed. Set aside
5. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet and stir until just moistened. Let the batter stand for 10 minutes so that the coconut flour can start to adsorb the liquid.
6. Scoop batter into loaf pan and smooth out top.
7. If desired and you have extra bananas slice the banana thinly the long way and place on top of the bread
8. Bake for 45-55 minutes until dark golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Let cool in the loaf pan COMPLETELY and then slice and DEVOUR!
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.