Note:Serving Size 1 Cupcake
½ cup BBF Virgin Coconut Oil - Melted
⅔ cup BBF Coconut Palm Sugar
½ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp coconut extract
6 large eggs
2 Tbsp Oatsome
½ cup BBF Coconut Flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ cup vegan butter - room temperature
2 Tbsp coconut milk
2 cups powdered sugar
½ tsp coconut extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the coconut oil, sugar, salt, vanilla, coconut extract, eggs and milk. Whisk until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut flour and baking powder. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir to combine. The mixture will thicken as the coconut flour absorbs the liquid.
4. Evenly divide the batter among your prepared muffin pan. Filling each three-quarters full.
5. Bake for 18-20 mins, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a cupcake comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 5 mins. Remove the cupcakes from the pan and place on a baking rack to cool completely.
1. Cream the butter, coconut milk and coconut extract together, add the powdered sugar 1 cup at a time, mixing in between until fully incorporated.
2. Pipe or spread frosting on your cooled cupcakes.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.