Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
Note:Serving Size 1 Cupcake
½ cup BBF Virgin Coconut Oil - Melted
$20.89 – $27.75Select options
⅔ cup BBF Coconut Palm Sugar
$12.98Add to cart
½ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp coconut extract
6 large eggs
2 Tbsp Oatsome
½ cup BBF Coconut Flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ cup vegan butter - room temperature
2 Tbsp coconut milk
2 cups powdered sugar
½ tsp coconut extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the coconut oil, sugar, salt, vanilla, coconut extract, eggs and milk. Whisk until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut flour and baking powder. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir to combine. The mixture will thicken as the coconut flour absorbs the liquid.
4. Evenly divide the batter among your prepared muffin pan. Filling each three-quarters full.
5. Bake for 18-20 mins, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a cupcake comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 5 mins. Remove the cupcakes from the pan and place on a baking rack to cool completely.
1. Cream the butter, coconut milk and coconut extract together, add the powdered sugar 1 cup at a time, mixing in between until fully incorporated.
2. Pipe or spread frosting on your cooled cupcakes.