3 Tbsp tapioca starch
3 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Flour
3 Tbsp water
1 tsp BBF Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil
1 tsp garlic
2 Tbsp orange juice
1/3 red onion
1 Tbsp beer
6 oz. White Fish
1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl until well blended, adding only a touch of salt. The batter should be thin so if needed add more water.
2. Pour a small amount into a pan on the stove on med-high heat.
3. Cook until the batter starts bubbling, flip, and cook the other side.
4. Take off heat.
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender.
2. Marinade fish in the sauce for at least 30 mins. Place fish in a skillet on med-high heat with a small amount of naturally refined coconut oil and pan-fry.
1. We put it all together with red cabbage, green cabbage, tomatoes, corn, cilantro, green onions and a dab of sour cream!