For the Crust:
4 large eggs
2 Tbsp water
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp dried oregano
1/4 cup coconut flour (1 oz)
6 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese (1 oz)
1/2 cup marinara sauce
1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella (4 oz)
2 fresh tomatoes sliced thin
2 sprigs fresh basil
drizzle of BBF Avocado oil
Fresh ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line two oven and broiler-safe pizza pans with parchment paper and spray the paper with olive oil. You can also make these pizzas side by side on a single large rimmed baking sheet. It's best to use unbleached parchment paper marked as broiler-safe.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the water, garlic powder, onion powder and dried oregano.
4. Measure out the coconut flour, breaking up any lumps with your hands. Stir the coconut flour into the egg mixture, mixing until smooth.
5. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
6. Allow the mixture to rest and thicken for a couple of minutes. This will allow the coconut flour to soak up the liquid.
7. Using a rubber spatula, transfer half of the mixture onto each of the prepared pans. Use a spatula to spread it out evenly into an 8-inch circle.
8. Bake the pizzas until set and the edges are beginning to brown, about 15 minutes. The crust will still be light at this point, and that’s OK.
7. Remove the pizzas from the oven and switch the oven to broil. Position the top oven rack 6 inches below the heating element (not directly below).
9. Spread each pizza with half the pizza sauce, sprinkle with half the shredded mozzarella, and add any other toppings you like.
10. Broil each pizza until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden-brown 2-3 minutes.