1 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup coconut oil (or butter, softened)
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
1/4 cup agave
3/4 cup shredded coconut for topping if desired
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Lightly grease muffin tins..
3. Put all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix with an immersion blender or strong whisk until smooth and well incorporated. If the batter is too thick, add a little coconut milk or water to thin, but don’t let it get runny at all.
4. Scoop into greased muffin tins with a ¼ cup measure. Top with shredded coconut.
5. Bake for 13-18 minutes for muffins.
6. Let cool. Enjoy!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.