1 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup coconut oil (or butter, softened)
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
1/4 cup agave
3/4 cup shredded coconut for topping if desired
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Lightly grease muffin tins..
3. Put all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix with an immersion blender or strong whisk until smooth and well incorporated. If the batter is too thick, add a little coconut milk or water to thin, but don’t let it get runny at all.
4. Scoop into greased muffin tins with a ¼ cup measure. Top with shredded coconut.
5. Bake for 13-18 minutes for muffins.
6. Let cool. Enjoy!