Total time: 45M
1 1/2 cup baked and mashed sweet potato
1/2 cup nut butter
2 Tbsp maple syrup
2 Tbsp BetterBody Foods Coconut Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of sea salt
3–4 tbsp non-dairy milk
1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup pecan pieces
1. Combine everything except the non-dairy milk in a blender or food processor (or mix by hand).
2. Blend, adding the milk 1 tablespoon until combined into a very thick batter. It should be almost crumbly, but not quite.
3. Press into an 8×5″ baking pan lined with parchment paper.
4. Sprinkle on chopped nuts and chocolate chips, then press them in lightly.
Bake for 35 minutes at 350°F.
5. Remove from the oven and cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing and eating. Keep leftovers in the fridge.
6. Enjoy your Coconut Flour Sweet Potato Blondies!