1 Head cauliflower (cored and roughly chopped)
1/3 — 1/2 Cup parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 zucchini (Julienne into thin strips)
1 handful of crumbled feta cheese
olive oil (to taste)
chopped chives (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 flat baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor until fine. Steam for about 12 -15 minutes. Drain well. When it is cool enough to handle, place in a cheese cloth and wring out excess water.
3. In a bowl, combine cauliflower, eggs, cheese, coconut flour, salt and garlic powder.
4. To make individual pizzas divide into four equal parts. Scoop onto cookie sheets and spread into four circles resembling pizzas. Bake for 20 minute, until golden with crispy edges.
5. For the toppings, make ribbons of zucchini and arrange on top of the pizza. Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and lemon, chopped chives and lemon rind.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.