4 large sweet potatoes
6 Tbsp BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
6 oz goat cheese
1/4 Cup shredded coconut (optional)
Pinch of sea salt
Pinch of pepper
1. Wash potatoes and then pierce several times with a fork.
2. Rub with BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil. Bake for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, or until done.
3. Cut top 1/3 off potatoes. Scrape out the meat of the potatoes into a medium bowl, leaving about 1/4 inch of meat on inside of potato to create a bowl. Scrape out lid also. You can discard the lid or snack on it.
4. Mix potato meat with the BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil and goat cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Fill potato shells with the mixture. Sprinkle with coconut if using.
6. Bake in 350-degree oven for 20 to 30 minutes, until slightly browned on top.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods