4 large sweet potatoes
6 Tbsp BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
6 oz goat cheese
1/4 Cup shredded coconut (optional)
Pinch of sea salt
Pinch of pepper
1. Wash potatoes and then pierce several times with a fork.
2. Rub with BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil. Bake for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, or until done.
3. Cut top 1/3 off potatoes. Scrape out the meat of the potatoes into a medium bowl, leaving about 1/4 inch of meat on inside of potato to create a bowl. Scrape out lid also. You can discard the lid or snack on it.
4. Mix potato meat with the BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil and goat cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Fill potato shells with the mixture. Sprinkle with coconut if using.
6. Bake in 350-degree oven for 20 to 30 minutes, until slightly browned on top.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.