1 3/4 cups Coconut Flour
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup egg whites
1/4 tsp Salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Whip egg whites and salt in bowl till foamy.
3. Pour in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and whip till combined.
4.Fold in coconut flour and mix just till combined.
5. Scoop into cookie sheet and press down with thumb or if you desire flat tops press down with the back of a measuring cup that has been slightly greased to keep the cookies from sticking.
6. Bake 12-14 minutes until edges just begin to turn golden brown.
7. When cookies are cool, melt some semisweet chocolate chips, and drizzle over the top of each cookie.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.