1 3/4 cups Coconut Flour
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup egg whites
1/4 tsp Salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Whip egg whites and salt in bowl till foamy.
3. Pour in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and whip till combined.
4.Fold in coconut flour and mix just till combined.
5. Scoop into cookie sheet and press down with thumb or if you desire flat tops press down with the back of a measuring cup that has been slightly greased to keep the cookies from sticking.
6. Bake 12-14 minutes until edges just begin to turn golden brown.
7. When cookies are cool, melt some semisweet chocolate chips, and drizzle over the top of each cookie.