1 3/4 cups Coconut Flour
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup egg whites
1/4 tsp Salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Whip egg whites and salt in bowl till foamy.
3. Pour in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and whip till combined.
4.Fold in coconut flour and mix just till combined.
5. Scoop into cookie sheet and press down with thumb or if you desire flat tops press down with the back of a measuring cup that has been slightly greased to keep the cookies from sticking.
6. Bake 12-14 minutes until edges just begin to turn golden brown.
7. When cookies are cool, melt some semisweet chocolate chips, and drizzle over the top of each cookie.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.