Note:Makes a top and bottom crust or 2 bottom crusts.
3 cups all-purpose flour (plus more for work surface)
2 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
3/4 tsp kosher salt
3/4 cups Virgin Coconut Oil (solid at room temp)
8-11 Tbsp ice-cold water
1. Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a food processor.Pulse until well blended, 6 to 7 times.
2. Add in solid coconut oil and continue pulsing till coconut oil is incorporate into dough and you have a crumbly mixture.
3. While pulsing continually, add ice water, 3-4 Tablespoon at a time, process until dough begins to clump together.
4. Transfer to your work surface. Pat dough together; divide in half. Shape into 2 flat disks. Wrap each in plastic wrap; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
5. When dough is ready, prepare as the pie recipe directs.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.