Note:Makes a top and bottom crust or 2 bottom crusts.
3 cups all-purpose flour (plus more for work surface)
2 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
3/4 tsp kosher salt
3/4 cups Virgin Coconut Oil (solid at room temp)
8-11 Tbsp ice-cold water
1. Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a food processor.Pulse until well blended, 6 to 7 times.
2. Add in solid coconut oil and continue pulsing till coconut oil is incorporate into dough and you have a crumbly mixture.
3. While pulsing continually, add ice water, 3-4 Tablespoon at a time, process until dough begins to clump together.
4. Transfer to your work surface. Pat dough together; divide in half. Shape into 2 flat disks. Wrap each in plastic wrap; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
5. When dough is ready, prepare as the pie recipe directs.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.