2 1/4 Cup BBF Organic Coconut Flour (any gluten-free flour should work)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp pumpkin spice (optional)
1 Cup BBF Organic Coconut Sugar
1/2 Cup butter (softened)
1/2 Cup coconut butter (softened)
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
Handful of almond slivers (for topping)
1. Preheat oven to 350F. In a small bowl, soften your butters but do not let them melt. Combine in mixing bowl with egg and sugar.
2. Beat on low until creamy.
3. Keep mixer on low and slowly add in your flour, baking soda/powder, extract, and spices. NOTE – If you are using almond flour, mix in 1 tbsp arrowroot starch or tapioca starch here as well.
4. Beat or mix until smooth and then add your honey last.
5. Mix again.
6. Scoop onto greased cookie sheet
7. Bake for 8 or 9 minutes, then pull out of oven and place almonds on top, when the cookies are more flat.
8. Return to oven and cook for 4-5 more minutes or until cookies are golden brown. total baking time will be 12-15 minutes
9. Remove from oven and let cool. Add cinnamon on top if desired.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.