2 1/4 Cup BBF Organic Coconut Flour (any gluten-free flour should work)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp pumpkin spice (optional)
1 Cup BBF Organic Coconut Sugar
1/2 Cup butter (softened)
1/2 Cup coconut butter (softened)
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
Handful of almond slivers (for topping)
1. Preheat oven to 350F. In a small bowl, soften your butters but do not let them melt. Combine in mixing bowl with egg and sugar.
2. Beat on low until creamy.
3. Keep mixer on low and slowly add in your flour, baking soda/powder, extract, and spices. NOTE – If you are using almond flour, mix in 1 tbsp arrowroot starch or tapioca starch here as well.
4. Beat or mix until smooth and then add your honey last.
5. Mix again.
6. Scoop onto greased cookie sheet
7. Bake for 8 or 9 minutes, then pull out of oven and place almonds on top, when the cookies are more flat.
8. Return to oven and cook for 4-5 more minutes or until cookies are golden brown. total baking time will be 12-15 minutes
9. Remove from oven and let cool. Add cinnamon on top if desired.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.