Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1/2 Cup BBF organic coconut flour
$12.98Add to cart
1/2 Cup oat flour or whole wheat flour
1 Scoop protein powder
1/2 Cup pumpkin puree
1/4 Cup BBF organic coconut sugar
2 Tbsp special dark unsweetened cocoa powder
2 Tbsp BBF organic agave
$11.68Add to cart
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 tsp stevia
4 Tbsp protein powder
6-7 Tbsp almond milk
1. Pre-heat oven to 350f and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together using a fork then add remaining ingredients and continue mixing until a dough forms.
3. Separate dough into 12 evenly sized balls and place them on the baking sheet about 1-2 inches apart.
4. Bake for 11-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Once cooled, mix the glaze together.
6. Dip each ball in the glaze until completely covered and remove using a fork then return to the parchment paper.
7. Once all the balls are glazed, place them in the freezer for 20 minutes to harden the glaze before serving.