1/2 Cup BBF organic coconut flour
1/2 Cup oat flour or whole wheat flour
1 Scoop protein powder
1/2 Cup pumpkin puree
1/4 Cup BBF organic coconut sugar
2 Tbsp special dark unsweetened cocoa powder
2 Tbsp BBF organic agave
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 tsp stevia
4 Tbsp protein powder
6-7 Tbsp almond milk
1. Pre-heat oven to 350f and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together using a fork then add remaining ingredients and continue mixing until a dough forms.
3. Separate dough into 12 evenly sized balls and place them on the baking sheet about 1-2 inches apart.
4. Bake for 11-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Once cooled, mix the glaze together.
6. Dip each ball in the glaze until completely covered and remove using a fork then return to the parchment paper.
7. Once all the balls are glazed, place them in the freezer for 20 minutes to harden the glaze before serving.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.