1/2 Cup BBF organic coconut flour
1/2 Cup oat flour or whole wheat flour
1 Scoop protein powder
1/2 Cup pumpkin puree
1/4 Cup BBF organic coconut sugar
2 Tbsp special dark unsweetened cocoa powder
2 Tbsp BBF organic agave
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 tsp stevia
4 Tbsp protein powder
6-7 Tbsp almond milk
1. Pre-heat oven to 350f and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together using a fork then add remaining ingredients and continue mixing until a dough forms.
3. Separate dough into 12 evenly sized balls and place them on the baking sheet about 1-2 inches apart.
4. Bake for 11-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Once cooled, mix the glaze together.
6. Dip each ball in the glaze until completely covered and remove using a fork then return to the parchment paper.
7. Once all the balls are glazed, place them in the freezer for 20 minutes to harden the glaze before serving.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.