Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1/3 c gluten free pancake mix
1 Tbsp BBF Coconut Flour
$12.98Add to cart
3 Tbsp cocoa powder
15g cocolate protein
3 packets sweetener
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 egg white
3/4 c water
WHITE CHOCOLATE FILLING -
1 Tbsp white chocolate chips
1/3 c non-fat greek yogurt
1 Tbsp BBF PBfit®
$10.48 – $17.98Select options
1. Add your pancake dry ingredients in a bowl followed by the wet ingredients. Start adding your liquid water slowly until you reach a pancake batter consistency and set that aside.
2. For your white chocolate filling melt your white chocolate chips for 1 min in the microwave. Take it out and mix it well until all the chocolate is melted. Add your greek yogurt and sweetener on top, mix and set that aside.
3. For the topping just mix your chocolate PBfit® with water to make like a sauce thing.
4. And for the cookie just cut your cookie in small pieces and bake in an oven for 5-8min on 450’F. Take it out and let cool before using.
5. Now that all your component are done all you have left to do is cook your pancakes and stack them up.
6. On high heat spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray and let it get warm for 5min. Lower the heat on medium and using 1/4 measuring cup pour out your batter to form round pancakes. Cook each side for 1-2min. (This exact recipe made 8 total pancakes)
7. When you finished making all your pancake batter it is time to start making the stack of beauty. Layer your pancakes with about 1tbsp of white chocolate filling in between.
8. When done drizzle your chocolate PBfit® sauce on top and decorate with your cookies at the top.