Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1 medium zucchini, grated
1/4 c almond milk
1/4 c whole wheat flour or oat flour
1 scoop milk chocolate protein powder
1/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder
1 egg egg
1/4 c egg whites
1/4 c BBF Agave
$11.68Add to cart
2 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp uncut stevia
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp baking powder
CHOCOLATE GLAZE -
2oz sugar free dark chocolate
1 tsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil
$20.89 – $27.75Select options
1 tsp BBF Agave
1/2 c coconut wiped cream
1/4 c + 1 Tbsp powdered erythritol
1/2 Tbsp water
1/2 Tbsp BBF Agave
1 Tbsp vanilla protein powder
1. Pre-heat oven to 325f and prepare a cupcake pan with non-stick spray. I used a silicone cupcake mold and non-stick spray wasn't needed.
2. Use a cheese grater to shred the zucchini then place the grated zucchini in a paper towel and squeeze out the excess water and set a side.
3. In a large bowl, mix the eggs, egg whites, vanilla extract, applesauce, almond milk, vitafiber syrup and zucchini until smooth and fluffy.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, protein, baking powder, stevia and cocoa powder together then add to the egg mixture and stir until combined.
5. Fill cupcake molds with approximately 1/4 cup of the mix and bake for 22-24 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let cupcakes cool completely.
There are two ways you can fill the cupcakes, you can poke holes on the tops of the cupcakes and use a small nozzle tip to pipe the filling in or you can cut out a hole in the center from the top of the cupcake and fill it using a nozzle tip and piping bag. I feel like you will get more filling if you cut out a little cake. Either way is delicious.
7. Once your cakes are filled, gently melt your glaze ingredients together until smooth.
8. Dip the tops of each cupcake into the chocolate and then place them in the freezer for 5 minutes to harden
*Do not make your icing until you are completely ready to place it in your piping bag and decorate the cupcakes because this icing hardens very quickly.
9. Mix all icing ingredients together and place them in a prepared piping bag and then decorate cupcakes.
**To make coconut whipped cream-place a can of FULL FAT coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight then scrape the thick cream off of the top and place it in a mixer on high until it's light and fluffy.