3 Tbsp Super seeds
6 Tbsp water
1 1/2 cups Oat Flour
1 cup Oats
1 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
zest of 1 lemon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup cashew or almond butter
1/2 cup agave syrup
1/4 cup Monk Fruit blend (optional for a sweeter cookie)
1/4 cup Coconut oil
1 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Make the super seed egg by combining the water with the 3 Tablespoons super seeds. Let sit for 5 minutes and stir often.
3. In a large bowl, combine the oat flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, ginger and lemon zest and (optional Monk fruit blend) sugar.
4. In a separate bowl, combine nut butter, liquid coconut oil, agave syrup and super seed egg.
5. Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and fold together.
6. Fold in fresh blueberries (or any type of dried fruit).
7. Scoop dough onto parchment paper. Bake for 20-23 minutes until golden brown on edges.
8. Let cool.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.