3 Tbsp Super seeds
6 Tbsp water
1 1/2 cups Oat Flour
1 cup Oats
1 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
zest of 1 lemon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup cashew or almond butter
1/2 cup agave syrup
1/4 cup Monk Fruit blend (optional for a sweeter cookie)
1/4 cup Coconut oil
1 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Make the super seed egg by combining the water with the 3 Tablespoons super seeds. Let sit for 5 minutes and stir often.
3. In a large bowl, combine the oat flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, ginger and lemon zest and (optional Monk fruit blend) sugar.
4. In a separate bowl, combine nut butter, liquid coconut oil, agave syrup and super seed egg.
5. Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and fold together.
6. Fold in fresh blueberries (or any type of dried fruit).
7. Scoop dough onto parchment paper. Bake for 20-23 minutes until golden brown on edges.
8. Let cool.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.