2 pounds seedless grapes (green, red, or a combination)
8 oz dairy-free coconut yogurt
2 Tbsp Plant junkie canola spread
Juice from ½ a lemon plus zest from lemon
1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (omit for nut free)
1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut (can substitute unsweetened, if desired)
2 Tbsp coconut sugar - for sprinkling
1. Wash the grapes and remove the stems.
2. Place the grapes in a large bowl. Add the coconut yogurt alternative, mayo spread, lemon juice, zest and nuts (if using). Gently stir together until evenly combined.
3. Add the coconut and gently stir till combined.
4. Sprinkle the top of the salad with the coconut sugar and gently stir to create a "ribbon" of sugar. Do not completely mix in the coconut sugar.
5. Serve immediately. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.