1 Medium acorn or delicata squash - seeded and cut in half lengthwise
1 Tbsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 bunch Tuscan Kale - cut into strips
8.8 oz soba noodles
1/3 cup Pbfit sugar free - premixed
1 1/2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
1 1/2 Tbsp water
1 tsp fresh ginger - minced
2 cloves garlic - minced
1 tsp BBF Coconut Aminos
1/4 tsp toasted sesame oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Rub the coconut oil all over both slices of squash, drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with salt. Place on a baking sheet cut side down and roast for 15-20 mins or until you can pierce with a fork. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
2. Fill a large pot with water and a large pinch of salt. Bring it to a boil. Add in the soba noodles and stir, cook until tender, about 6-10 mins. Drain the noodles and rinse them with cold water and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients.
4. Place kale strips in a medium bowl, drizzle with a little bit of oil and massage them for 1 minute. This will help make the kale easier to eat and digest by breaking down the tough texture.
5. Cut the acorn squash into half-moon slices about ½ inch thick.
6. Toss the noodles with the dressing, add in the kale and toss. Plate the noodles and add a couple of slices of squash on top.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.