1 Medium acorn or delicata squash - seeded and cut in half lengthwise
1 Tbsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 bunch Tuscan Kale - cut into strips
8.8 oz soba noodles
1/3 cup Pbfit sugar free - premixed
1 1/2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
1 1/2 Tbsp water
1 tsp fresh ginger - minced
2 cloves garlic - minced
1 tsp BBF Coconut Aminos
1/4 tsp toasted sesame oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Rub the coconut oil all over both slices of squash, drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with salt. Place on a baking sheet cut side down and roast for 15-20 mins or until you can pierce with a fork. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
2. Fill a large pot with water and a large pinch of salt. Bring it to a boil. Add in the soba noodles and stir, cook until tender, about 6-10 mins. Drain the noodles and rinse them with cold water and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients.
4. Place kale strips in a medium bowl, drizzle with a little bit of oil and massage them for 1 minute. This will help make the kale easier to eat and digest by breaking down the tough texture.
5. Cut the acorn squash into half-moon slices about ½ inch thick.
6. Toss the noodles with the dressing, add in the kale and toss. Plate the noodles and add a couple of slices of squash on top.