1 Medium acorn or delicata squash - seeded and cut in half lengthwise
1 Tbsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 bunch Tuscan Kale - cut into strips
8.8 oz soba noodles
1/3 cup Pbfit sugar free - premixed
1 1/2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
1 1/2 Tbsp water
1 tsp fresh ginger - minced
2 cloves garlic - minced
1 tsp BBF Coconut Aminos
1/4 tsp toasted sesame oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Rub the coconut oil all over both slices of squash, drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with salt. Place on a baking sheet cut side down and roast for 15-20 mins or until you can pierce with a fork. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
2. Fill a large pot with water and a large pinch of salt. Bring it to a boil. Add in the soba noodles and stir, cook until tender, about 6-10 mins. Drain the noodles and rinse them with cold water and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients.
4. Place kale strips in a medium bowl, drizzle with a little bit of oil and massage them for 1 minute. This will help make the kale easier to eat and digest by breaking down the tough texture.
5. Cut the acorn squash into half-moon slices about ½ inch thick.
6. Toss the noodles with the dressing, add in the kale and toss. Plate the noodles and add a couple of slices of squash on top.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.