2 ripe avocados
LIQUID MIXTURE -
1 c almond or coconut milk
2 Tbsp BBF Coconut Flour
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c almond flour
1/2 c unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Preheat the oven 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl mix together liquid mixture ingredients
3. In another medium bowl mix together breading ingredients
4. Slice each avocado into 4-6 slices per avocado (apple slices)
5. Dip each slice into the liquid mixture then into the breading
6. Place each slice onto a lined baking tray
7. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes and flip over then bake for another 12 minutes
8. Serve with your favorite tortillas, veggies, spicy cabbage, salsa etc. I used a spicy cabbage!
*Enjoy right after cooking, I don't recommend making and reheating"
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.