Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
2 ripe avocados
LIQUID MIXTURE -
1 c almond or coconut milk
2 Tbsp BBF Coconut Flour
$12.98Add to cart
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c almond flour
1/2 c unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Preheat the oven 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl mix together liquid mixture ingredients
3. In another medium bowl mix together breading ingredients
4. Slice each avocado into 4-6 slices per avocado (apple slices)
5. Dip each slice into the liquid mixture then into the breading
6. Place each slice onto a lined baking tray
7. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes and flip over then bake for another 12 minutes
8. Serve with your favorite tortillas, veggies, spicy cabbage, salsa etc. I used a spicy cabbage!
*Enjoy right after cooking, I don't recommend making and reheating"