2 ripe avocados
LIQUID MIXTURE -
1 c almond or coconut milk
2 Tbsp BBF Coconut Flour
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c almond flour
1/2 c unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Preheat the oven 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl mix together liquid mixture ingredients
3. In another medium bowl mix together breading ingredients
4. Slice each avocado into 4-6 slices per avocado (apple slices)
5. Dip each slice into the liquid mixture then into the breading
6. Place each slice onto a lined baking tray
7. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes and flip over then bake for another 12 minutes
8. Serve with your favorite tortillas, veggies, spicy cabbage, salsa etc. I used a spicy cabbage!
*Enjoy right after cooking, I don't recommend making and reheating"
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.