2/3 cup rice flour or other gluten free flour
3/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
2/3 cup cold water
1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
1/4 cup Plant Junkie Thai Peanut dressing
8 white corn tortillas
1 Tbsp rice vinegar
1/2 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil
1/2 tsp BBF Coconut Aminos
1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
1/2 tsp Agave
2 cups coleslaw mix shredded cabbage and carrots
1/4 cup cilantro leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray.
2. Whisk the flour, garlic powder, salt, and water together in a large bowl. Toss the cauliflower florets in the batter until coated. Transfer the cauliflower to the prepared sheet pan, letting any excess batter drip off.
3. Spread the cauliflower out in a single layer and bake in the oven 18-20 minutes until lightly browned. Flip them over halfway through.
4. In a medium bowl toss the cauliflower with the Thai Peanut Dressing and toss to combine.
5. To make the slaw, whisk the rice vinegar, avocado oil, coconut aminos, sesame oil, and agave together in a medium bow. Add the coleslaw mix and cilantro and toss to combine.
6. To assemble the tacos, heat the tortillas and top them with a pile of crispy cauliflower and a handful of slaw. Devour!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.