1 1/2 lbs cucumbers
1/3 cup thai basil, torn into small pieces
3 Tbsp BBF Coconut Vinegar
3 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp fish sauce
1/4 cup roughly chopped roasted peanuts
pinch red pepper flakes
salt & pepper
1. Peel and cut your cucumbers in half. Thinly cut the cucumber into 1/4 inch crescents and place in a bowl. Add the torn basil.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut vinegar, avocado oil, sesame oil, and fish sauce.
3. Pour the dressing over the cucumbers and toss to combine.
4. Squeeze the lime juice over the top, add the peanuts, and red pepper flakes.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve chilled.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.