1 1/2 lbs cucumbers
1/3 cup thai basil, torn into small pieces
3 Tbsp BBF Coconut Vinegar
3 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp fish sauce
1/4 cup roughly chopped roasted peanuts
pinch red pepper flakes
salt & pepper
1. Peel and cut your cucumbers in half. Thinly cut the cucumber into 1/4 inch crescents and place in a bowl. Add the torn basil.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut vinegar, avocado oil, sesame oil, and fish sauce.
3. Pour the dressing over the cucumbers and toss to combine.
4. Squeeze the lime juice over the top, add the peanuts, and red pepper flakes.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve chilled.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.