3-4 very ripe bananas - mashed — or 1 1/2 cup bananas
1/3 cup Naturally Refined Coconut Oil - melted
1/4 cup organic coconut palm sugar
2 "chia eggs" (made by combining 6 tbsp of water and 2 tbsp ground organic chia seeds)
1/2 cup of Oatsome
2 Tbsp maple syrup or organic agave
1 1/2 cups organic coconut flour
1 cup rolled oats
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup finely chopped pecans (optional)
1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F, before lining a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mash bananas. Add coconut oil, sugar, agave, chia eggs, oat milk. Whisk until well-mixed.
3. Add the coconut flour, oats, baking soda, and baking powder. Once well-combined, fold in (optional) vegan chocolate chips or pecans.
4. Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes.
5. Take out of the oven, allow to cool in the pan for one hour. Enjoy.