2 bone-less skin-less chicken breasts
1/2 cup all purpose gluten free flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
3 Tbsp BBF Avocado oil
8 oz mushrooms - sliced
2 shallots - diced
4 cloves garlic
3/4 - 1 cup marsala wine
1 1/4 cups chicken broth
3/4 cup Oatsome
2 Tbsp cornstarch
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut each breast in half. Take one piece at a time and place it in a plastic bag, and using a meat mallet pound each piece until it is about ¼ inch thick.
2. Heat a skillet or pan on medium- high heat, add the Avocado oil.
3. Place the flour in a shallow dish, add the salt and pepper. Taking one piece of chicken at a time, coat both sides of the chicken with the flour mixture. Shaking off any excess back onto the plate. Place the chicken in the pan, cook each piece for 3-4 minutes minutes per side.
4. Remove chicken from the pan and place on a plate.
5. Using the residual oil, cook the shallots until translucent. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and continue to cook.
6. Pour the wine into the pan to deglaze it, scraping all of the cooked on pieces from the bottom of the pan. Add the chicken stock.
7. In a small bowl, combine the Oatsome and cornstarch. Whisk together until there are no lumps.
8. Add the Oatsome mixture into the pan. Allow the mixture to come to a heavy simmer until it starts to thicken. Season to taste.
9. Add your chicken back into the pan. Let cook for a couple more minutes.
10. Serve warm.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.