1 cup full fat canned coconut milk
3 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
1/4 tsp sea salt
2 Tbsp cornstarch
3/4 cup Oatsome
1 tsp vanilla
1. In a saucepan over over medium high heat, combine ½ cup of coconut milk, coconut sugar, and salt. Whisk to combine. Allow the mixture to come to a boil, then turn down the heat to allow the mixture to simmer. Continue to cook, stirring constantly until it thickens slightly and becomes darker in color. Remove a couple of spoonfuls of the mixture and reserve for topping.
2. Take the pot off the heat and whisk in the cornstarch until smooth. Whisk in the remaining ½ cup of coconut milk, the Oatsome, and vanilla. Place the pot back on the stove on medium heat.
3. Stir the mixture regularly, when it starts to thicken, turn down the heat to low, keep cooking until it’s a thick pudding like consistency.
4. Pour the mixture into two ramekins. Cover with plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding to prevent a skin from forming.
5. Set the puddings aside to allow them to cool slightly before placing them in the fridge for 3 hours.
6. Drizzle reserved caramel on top, Sprinkle with some flaked sea salt, top with some whipped coconut cream.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.