1 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil
1 medium yellow onion - diced
4 cloves garlic - minced
12 oz baby spinach - roughly chopped
14 oz jar marinated artichokes - drained and roughly chopped
1 cup BBF Avocado Oil Mayo
2 cups Oatsome
1/3 cup nutritional yeast
1 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp cornstarch
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease an 8x8 baking dish.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the coconut oil. Once melted add the onion and cook until translucent. Add garlic and continue to cook until fragrant. Add the spinach to the pan and cook until wilted about 5 mins. Then add the artichokes and cook for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
3. In a small saucepan combine the Mayo, oatsome, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, and cornstarch. Whisk mixture really well to mix in cornstarch without any lumps. Cook the mixture over medium heat until it comes to a boil and thickens. Remove mixture from heat.
4. Place the spinach mixture into your prepared baking dish, discard any extra liquid in the spinach pan. Pour the cream mixture over the top and stir to combine.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes, until heated through and bubbling on the sides.
6. Remove from oven and allow to slightly cool. Serve warm with your favorite slices of bread, veggies, and chips.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.