Note:Macros for crust only.
1 serving gluten free pancake mix
3/4 scoop multi-purpose protein
1 Tbsp BBF Coconut Flour
1 Tbsp BBF Superfood blend
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt and pepper
1 egg white
about 1/2 c water
1. Add all your dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add you egg on top and slowly start adding water and mixing until you reach a pancake batter that is not too thin neither too thick.
3. Preheat your pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Spread your pancake batter in the pan and let cook on high heat for 2min covered, then 5min also uncovered but on low heat. If your pancake did rise up and started making some bubbles and the bottom part is completely cooked/dry than of course, it is time to flip.
5. Flip it on the other side and let cook for 5min more on medium heat.
6. Meanwhile, you have all your toppings prepared on the side. When your pancake is finished cooking add all your toppings on top of your pancake pizza and top it again on low heat to let the cheese melt.
7. Turn the heat off and leave for 5min more with the lid on for the cheese to get completely melted.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.