Note:Macros for crust only.
1 serving gluten free pancake mix
3/4 scoop multi-purpose protein
1 Tbsp BBF Coconut Flour
1 Tbsp BBF Superfood blend
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt and pepper
1 egg white
about 1/2 c water
1. Add all your dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add you egg on top and slowly start adding water and mixing until you reach a pancake batter that is not too thin neither too thick.
3. Preheat your pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Spread your pancake batter in the pan and let cook on high heat for 2min covered, then 5min also uncovered but on low heat. If your pancake did rise up and started making some bubbles and the bottom part is completely cooked/dry than of course, it is time to flip.
5. Flip it on the other side and let cook for 5min more on medium heat.
6. Meanwhile, you have all your toppings prepared on the side. When your pancake is finished cooking add all your toppings on top of your pancake pizza and top it again on low heat to let the cheese melt.
7. Turn the heat off and leave for 5min more with the lid on for the cheese to get completely melted.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.