Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
2 large eggplants
1/2 cup BBF Organic Coconut Flour
$12.98Add to cart
1 cup parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
1 Tbsp garlic powder
2 Tbsp BBF Coconut MCT Oil
2 cups whole milk ricotta
1 cup spinach, chopped
1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
1/2 cup Italian cheese, shredded
3 cups marinara sauce (no sugar added)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Slice eggplant lengthwise (about ½ an inch thick). Salt pieces and allow to sit in colander for about 30 minutes. Pat dry.
3. In large shallow bowl, combine coconut flour, parmesan cheese, basil, oregano and garlic powder and spice mix. In a second shallow bowl, whisk eggs.
4. Oil two baking sheets with MCT oil.
5. Dip eggplant slices in egg, then in coconut flour mixture. Lay in a single layer on oiled baking sheets.
6. Bake in oven for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
7. Mix together ricotta cheese, egg and spinach.
8. Spread 1/3 the marinara sauce on bottom of a 9x13-inch casserole dish. Layer half the eggplant, top with 1/2 the ricotta cheese, 1/2 the basil and 1/3 the marinara. Repeat. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
9. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cheese has browned and edges are crispy.