1/2 to 3/4 cup plant junkie ranch dressing
1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
1 cup red onions or raw
1 cup shredded carrot
3/4 cup diced orange bell pepper
3/4 cup garbanzo beans
4 to 6 medium cremini (baby bella) mushrooms, quartered
1 cup sliced English cucumber
1 medium head romaine lettuce, chopped
2 cups baby spinach
1. Wash and thoroughly dry 4 pint mason jars and their lids.
2. First add 2 to 3 tablespoons of ranch to the bottom of each jar.
3. Next divide the tomatoes and add a few forkfuls of the red onions.
4. Then divide the carrots, bell peppers, garbanzo beans, mushrooms and cucumber.
5. Lastly divide the chopped romaine and baby spinach among each jar (about 1/2 cup of each).
I use pint mason jars. This size will hold 3 cups so you can layer all the things you love without compromising.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.