1/2 to 3/4 cup plant junkie ranch dressing
1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
1 cup red onions or raw
1 cup shredded carrot
3/4 cup diced orange bell pepper
3/4 cup garbanzo beans
4 to 6 medium cremini (baby bella) mushrooms, quartered
1 cup sliced English cucumber
1 medium head romaine lettuce, chopped
2 cups baby spinach
1. Wash and thoroughly dry 4 pint mason jars and their lids.
2. First add 2 to 3 tablespoons of ranch to the bottom of each jar.
3. Next divide the tomatoes and add a few forkfuls of the red onions.
4. Then divide the carrots, bell peppers, garbanzo beans, mushrooms and cucumber.
5. Lastly divide the chopped romaine and baby spinach among each jar (about 1/2 cup of each).
I use pint mason jars. This size will hold 3 cups so you can layer all the things you love without compromising.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.