1 medium zucchini - sliced
2 large tomatoes - sliced
1 acorn squash - peeled, seeds removed and sliced into rings
4-5 Tbsp BBF avocado oil
1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
1/2 cup Plant Junkie spread of choice
4 4 inch long baguettes cut sliced to make a sandwich
1. Preheat grill to 400 degrees
2. On a sheet tray drizzle zucchini, tomatoes, and squash with avocado oil.
3. Place veggies on the grill, tomatoes will grill quickly so keep and eye on them. 1-2 minutes per side. Remove. Continue grilling zucchini and squash till they are tender but slightly firm. Remove from the grill and lest rest 1-2 minutes.
4. If desired lightly rub top and bottom of each baguette with avocado oil and place on grill 1-2 minutes or until lightly charred. Remove.
5. Let cool slightly.
6. Assemble sandwiches: spread with plant junkie spread and then layer with grilled veggies and top with shredded lettuce.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.