1 medium zucchini - sliced
2 large tomatoes - sliced
1 acorn squash - peeled, seeds removed and sliced into rings
4-5 Tbsp BBF avocado oil
1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
1/2 cup Plant Junkie spread of choice
4 4 inch long baguettes cut sliced to make a sandwich
1. Preheat grill to 400 degrees
2. On a sheet tray drizzle zucchini, tomatoes, and squash with avocado oil.
3. Place veggies on the grill, tomatoes will grill quickly so keep and eye on them. 1-2 minutes per side. Remove. Continue grilling zucchini and squash till they are tender but slightly firm. Remove from the grill and lest rest 1-2 minutes.
4. If desired lightly rub top and bottom of each baguette with avocado oil and place on grill 1-2 minutes or until lightly charred. Remove.
5. Let cool slightly.
6. Assemble sandwiches: spread with plant junkie spread and then layer with grilled veggies and top with shredded lettuce.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.