2 fillets of white fish
1/2 cup BBF Coconut Flour
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp old bay seasoning
salt & pepper
BBF Avocado Oil
1/2 cup BBF Avocado Oil Mayo with Chipotle Lime
juice of 1 lime
1 clove garlic minced
8 corn tortillas
1. Heat up a medium sized pan with 1 inch of oil, in the bottom till it gets to 350 degrees.
2. Cut your fish fillets into small bite sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl combine the coconut flour, Cumin, and Old Bay Seasoning. Mix to combine.
4. Place the cut fish into the bowl with the coconut flour. Using a spoon, mix around to even coat each piece of fish.
5. Once oil is heated up, carefully place coated fish into the oil. Cook until golden brown on each side. Once cooked, place on a plate with paper towel to absorb excess oil.
6. Place all of the sauce ingredients into a small bowl, mix to combine.
7. To assemble your tacos, place a spoonful of sauce in the middle of the tortilla, spread it around. Place 2-3 pieces of fish on each tortilla, top with a couple of sprigs of fresh cilantro and radish slices.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.