1 cup cherries, dried
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
2 Tbsp Antioxidant fruit and fiber blend
1/3 cup pumpkin seed kernels
1/2 cup almond butter
1 Tbsp agave syrup
1. Soak dried cherries in hot water for 10 minutes. Drain and add to a food processor. Add vanilla and pulse until a paste forms (about 1 minute).
2. Add 1 cups of the Honey Nut Cheerios to the food processor and fruit and fiber blend and pulse again until the Cheerios are fairly crushed and well mixed in.
3. In a medium bowl, combine cherry mixture, pepitas (pumpkin seeds), almond butter, agave, and the remaining 1/2 cup of whole Cheerios. Mix well.
4. Form into small balls, pressing tightly together with palms. If they are not quite sticking together, add just a tiny bit more almond butter.
5. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for grab-and-go snacking!