1 cup cherries, dried
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
2 Tbsp Antioxidant fruit and fiber blend
1/3 cup pumpkin seed kernels
1/2 cup almond butter
1 Tbsp agave syrup
1. Soak dried cherries in hot water for 10 minutes. Drain and add to a food processor. Add vanilla and pulse until a paste forms (about 1 minute).
2. Add 1 cups of the Honey Nut Cheerios to the food processor and fruit and fiber blend and pulse again until the Cheerios are fairly crushed and well mixed in.
3. In a medium bowl, combine cherry mixture, pepitas (pumpkin seeds), almond butter, agave, and the remaining 1/2 cup of whole Cheerios. Mix well.
4. Form into small balls, pressing tightly together with palms. If they are not quite sticking together, add just a tiny bit more almond butter.
5. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for grab-and-go snacking!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.