1 cup cherries, dried
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
2 Tbsp Antioxidant fruit and fiber blend
1/3 cup pumpkin seed kernels
1/2 cup almond butter
1 Tbsp agave syrup
1. Soak dried cherries in hot water for 10 minutes. Drain and add to a food processor. Add vanilla and pulse until a paste forms (about 1 minute).
2. Add 1 cups of the Honey Nut Cheerios to the food processor and fruit and fiber blend and pulse again until the Cheerios are fairly crushed and well mixed in.
3. In a medium bowl, combine cherry mixture, pepitas (pumpkin seeds), almond butter, agave, and the remaining 1/2 cup of whole Cheerios. Mix well.
4. Form into small balls, pressing tightly together with palms. If they are not quite sticking together, add just a tiny bit more almond butter.
5. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for grab-and-go snacking!
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.