1 Cup whole wheat flour
1/2 Cup BBF organic coconut flour
1/2 Cup protein powder
1 Cup unsweetened almond milk
1/4 Cup BBF organic virgin coconut oil
1 packet active dry yeast
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp stevia
2 Tbsp BBF organic coconut sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp sprinkles
3 Tbsp sugar free powdered sugar
1. In a small pot, warm 1 Cup almond milk and 1 Tbsp coconut oil on low heat just until lukewarm. If you your milk is too hot, let is sit for 10 minutes. Add 1 tsp vanilla extract, and mix thoroughly.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flours, protein powder and stevia. Whisk yeast into almond milk, coconut oil, and vanilla mixture until completely incorporated, then stir into the flour mix until a dough forms. Use your hands to kneed the dough for about a minute.
3. Roll the dough into a ball, leave it in the bowl, cover with a kitchen towel and place it in a warm place for 30-45 minutes (I just kept mine on top of the oven while it pre-heated).
4. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
5. Once the dough has sat for 30-45 minutes roll it out until it's about 1/4" thick in thin rectangular shape. Melt 1/4 Cup coconut oil, 2 Tbsp coconut sugar, and 1 tsp cinnamon together, then brush it on top of your dough and top with sprinkles. Starting with the wide end, roll the dough tightly into a log. Cut the dough into 1 inch slices and lay them in your pan.
6. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Whisk 3 Tbsp powdered sugar with almond milk together until you reach a desired consistency, then drizzle over cinnamon rolls.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.