1 3/4 c whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/2 c BBF Virgin Coconut Oil
1/3 c BBF Coconut Palm Sugar
2/3 c BBF Agave
2 large eggs
2/3 c buttermilk
1 c powdered sugar
1/4 c milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan, or two loaf pans.
2. Mix together dry ingredients.
3. In a separate bowl, cream together coconut oil, coconut palm sugar, agave and eggs, adding ingredients one at a time.
4. Keep beating the liquid mixture and fold the dry mixture, alternating with the 2/3 cup buttermilk.
5. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 20-30 minutes, until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
6. Whisk together powdered sugar and milk to make a smooth glaze. Pour over sliced cake when serving.1.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.