1 3/4 c whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/2 c BBF Virgin Coconut Oil
1/3 c BBF Coconut Palm Sugar
2/3 c BBF Agave
2 large eggs
2/3 c buttermilk
1 c powdered sugar
1/4 c milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan, or two loaf pans.
2. Mix together dry ingredients.
3. In a separate bowl, cream together coconut oil, coconut palm sugar, agave and eggs, adding ingredients one at a time.
4. Keep beating the liquid mixture and fold the dry mixture, alternating with the 2/3 cup buttermilk.
5. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 20-30 minutes, until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
6. Whisk together powdered sugar and milk to make a smooth glaze. Pour over sliced cake when serving.1.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.