3 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup BBF Organic Coconut Sugar
1 large egg
2/3 cup uncultured molasses
4 Tbsp BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
4 tbsp butter - softened
1. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, spices and salt whisk to combine.
2. In the bowl of stand up mixer combine coconut palm sugar, butter, and coconut oil. Beat until light and fluffy. Add egg and molasses and beat to combine.
3. With mixer on low, gradually add the flour and spice mixture to the wet ingredients.
4. Form dough into 2 disks. Wrap in plastic and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 350, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
6. Roll your disk to ⅛ -inch thick. Cut out desired shapes.
7. Bake your cookies for 12-14 mins or until they turn lightly golden brown on the edges.
8. Transfer cookies to wire rack and let cool completely.
9. Once cooled you can eat cookies as-is or you can top with your favorite frosting or glaze.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.