Note:Serving Size 1 Waffle
1 ⅓ cups Oatsome Organic Oat Milk
3 Tbsp Virgin Organic Coconut Oil - melted
½ cup molasses
½ cup BBF Coconut Sugar
1 large egg
1 ¾ cup all purpose gluten free flour
1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp nutmeg
⅛ tsp ground cloves
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1. Heat your waffle iron.
2. In a bowl combine oatsome, melted coconut oil, molasses, coconut sugar, and egg. Whisk to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, combine all of the spices, salt, flour, and baking powder, whisk to combine.
4. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well to combine.
5. Working in batches, make your waffles.
6. Top with your favorite toppings.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.