2 1/2 cups BBF Oat flour blend
1/2 tsp ground white pepper
2 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp cloves
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 Tbsp Cacao Powder
4 ounces butter (replace with coconut oil or vegan margarine to make vegan cookies)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup molasses
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp boiling water
1. Combine dry ingredients together except leave baking soda separate.
2. Cream together butter, sugar until fluffy.
3. Combine baking soda and water together until dissolved.
4. Pour half or your flour mixture into butter, sugar mixture and combine.
5. Pour in soda water mixture and combine, pour remaining flour mixture and mix until well combined.
6. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
7. Scoop and roll in sugar.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes. Bake longer if you like a more crispy cookie
9. Let cool. Enjoy!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.