2 Cups gluten-free rolled oats
1/2 Cup BBF Organic Quinoa
1/4 Cup chopped walnuts
1/4 Cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp fresh ground nutmeg
1/2 Cup pure maple syrup
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup pitted dates
1/4 Cup dried wild blueberries
2 Tbsp water
1. Mix together oats, quinoa, walnuts, and shredded coconut in a large bowl.
2. Blend together cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, syrup, dates, coconut oil, water, and vanilla in a high power blender until smooth.
3. Pour over dry ingredients and toss with spatula to coat.
4. Spread granola in a thin layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake at 300° F for 15 minutes. Toss on pan and continue baking for 10 minutes or until beginning to turn golden brown.
6. Allow to cool and toss in blueberries.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.