Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
2 Cups gluten-free rolled oats
1/2 Cup BBF Organic Quinoa
1/4 Cup chopped walnuts
1/4 Cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp fresh ground nutmeg
1/2 Cup pure maple syrup
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
$20.89 – $27.75Select options
1/4 Cup pitted dates
1/4 Cup dried wild blueberries
2 Tbsp water
1. Mix together oats, quinoa, walnuts, and shredded coconut in a large bowl.
2. Blend together cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, syrup, dates, coconut oil, water, and vanilla in a high power blender until smooth.
3. Pour over dry ingredients and toss with spatula to coat.
4. Spread granola in a thin layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake at 300° F for 15 minutes. Toss on pan and continue baking for 10 minutes or until beginning to turn golden brown.
6. Allow to cool and toss in blueberries.