2 Cups gluten-free rolled oats
1/2 Cup BBF Organic Quinoa
1/4 Cup chopped walnuts
1/4 Cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp fresh ground nutmeg
1/2 Cup pure maple syrup
2 Tbsp BBF Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup pitted dates
1/4 Cup dried wild blueberries
2 Tbsp water
1. Mix together oats, quinoa, walnuts, and shredded coconut in a large bowl.
2. Blend together cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, syrup, dates, coconut oil, water, and vanilla in a high power blender until smooth.
3. Pour over dry ingredients and toss with spatula to coat.
4. Spread granola in a thin layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake at 300° F for 15 minutes. Toss on pan and continue baking for 10 minutes or until beginning to turn golden brown.
6. Allow to cool and toss in blueberries.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.