1 cup virgin coconut oil / butter
3 cups Organic Oat Flour Blend
1/2 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
1 tsp salt
6-8 Tbsp ice water
1 21 ounce can of cherry pie filling
3/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a food processor. Pulse until well blended, 6 to 7 times. Add in solid coconut oil and pulse 6 to 7 times till coconut oil is combined into the flour mixture.
3. While pulsing continually, add ice water, and process until dough begins to clump together.
4. Transfer to your work surface. Divide dough in half and place half of the dough in a medium bowl.
5. Using the other half of the dough crumble into the bottom of the tart pan and press to form a bottom layer for the tart shell pressing dough into side of the tart pan also.
6. Once bottom tart layer is ready pour cherrypie filling into bottom of tart shell and spread evenly.
7. With remaining dough that is in bowl add oats and brown sugar and mix together till it is evenly distributed and you have a crumbly mixture for top of tart.
8. Evenly spread the crumble mixture on top of the cherry filling, pressing crumble lightly into cherry filling. Transfer onto a flat sheet tray and place in the oven. The sheet tray will catch any of the topping that might fall off keeping your oven clean.
9. Bake for about 30 minutes or till you see the cherry filling bubble slightly. Remove from oven and cool.
10. Top with dairy-free whipped topping or dairy-free ice cream. Enjoy!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.