3 cups Oat Flour Blend
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
4 tsp gluten-free baking powder
1 1/2 cups Oatsome Oat Milk
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 cups vegan butter
1 cup vegan butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 Tbsp oat flour blend
1 Tbsp cinnamon
2 cups powdered sugar
5 Tbsp Oatsome
1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Spray a 9×13 glass baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl add the oat flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, milk, eggs, and vanilla and mix until fully combined.
3. Once combined stir in the melted butter.
4. The cake batter will be very thick and sticky. Pour into the prepared 9×13 baking pan.
1. In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, oat flour and cinnamon together with a mixer.
2. Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of the butter mixture into the cake batter.
3. Use a knife to swirl the butter mixture through the cake.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Use a toothpick to check and see if the center is done.
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the powdered sugar, milk and pure vanilla extract together.
2. Pour over the warm cake.
*Store in an air-tight container.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.