1/3 Cup BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
2 small, ripe bananas (mashed)
2/3 Cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
1/4 Cup coconut milk (refrigerated)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
3 large eggs
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 Cup BBF* Organic Coconut Flour
1/3 Cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Melt BBF* Organic Coconut Oil together coconut in a small pan and stir until thoroughly combined.
3. Add mashed bananas and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir in chocolate chips and heat until melted. Pour into a medium size bowl and add BBF* Organic Agave, coconut milk
and BBF* Organic Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla.
5. Stir in eggs and blend well. Mix in coconut flour and salt and stir until smooth.
6. Pour into a 9x9 oiled baking dish. Top with shredded coconut. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods