1/3 Cup BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
2 small, ripe bananas (mashed)
2/3 Cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
1/4 Cup coconut milk (refrigerated)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
3 large eggs
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 Cup BBF* Organic Coconut Flour
1/3 Cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Melt BBF* Organic Coconut Oil together coconut in a small pan and stir until thoroughly combined.
3. Add mashed bananas and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir in chocolate chips and heat until melted. Pour into a medium size bowl and add BBF* Organic Agave, coconut milk
and BBF* Organic Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla.
5. Stir in eggs and blend well. Mix in coconut flour and salt and stir until smooth.
6. Pour into a 9x9 oiled baking dish. Top with shredded coconut. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.