1/3 Cup BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
2 small, ripe bananas (mashed)
2/3 Cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 Cup BBF* Organic Agave
1/4 Cup coconut milk (refrigerated)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
3 large eggs
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 Cup BBF* Organic Coconut Flour
1/3 Cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Melt BBF* Organic Coconut Oil together coconut in a small pan and stir until thoroughly combined.
3. Add mashed bananas and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir in chocolate chips and heat until melted. Pour into a medium size bowl and add BBF* Organic Agave, coconut milk
and BBF* Organic Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla.
5. Stir in eggs and blend well. Mix in coconut flour and salt and stir until smooth.
6. Pour into a 9x9 oiled baking dish. Top with shredded coconut. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.